Paleo Diet Results: Weight Loss The Easy Way

I don't know about you but when it comes to weight loss you want to see results, right?

And if you had a choice, you want it to be relatively easy?

Paleo Diet

Well, that is exactly what I wanted when I decided to try this new style of caveman diet. And I will share with you the kind of paleo diet results you can expect, but first just let me give you a quick run down of what this lifestyle and diet undoubtedly is, and why I personally find it much easier than most other diets.

Paleo Diet Results: Weight Loss The Easy Way

What is the paleo diet?

The logic of the paleo diet is based nearby the idea that our bodies have not changed much genetically since the caveman era. So in saying that, a lot of the food that we eat is contemporary food that irritates our bodies, causing weight gain and other health problems.

In basic terms, what that undoubtedly means is that we have to get back to nature, back to challenging real food, natural food that comes directly from the earth before the agricultural era. No grains, no beans and legumes, no dairy, no sugar, and surely no processed, packaged or junky foods!

Sticking to fresh fruits and vegetables, the wide range of available protein sources like chicken, beef, turkey, game meats, fish and seafood. Eating some nuts and seeds, and together with salutary fats in the diet is also what you need to do.

Sounds strange to cut out all those commonly consumed staple foods, but undoubtedly it's not as difficult as it seems. And the paleo diet results when it comes to weight loss are well worth the effort.

Paleo Diet Results

When I started this diet program, I went cold turkey and just level out cut all the crap. Without too much rehearsal (I still hadn't got my routine together!) I lost nine pounds in just thirty days.

Now that might not sound like much but the scales don't all the time tell the whole story. You see, my body shape changed so much and I had started building a good estimate of lean muscle mass. If you didn't know already, muscle weighs more than fat. So realistically I might have lost more fat but it wouldn't show up on the scales because the muscle weighs more.

Hey, that's perfectly fine with me!

I don't mind more toned muscle, do you?

For me the best part about this diet is that I haven't felt deprived in any way, shape or form. I tell you honesty; I eat heaps of food. I love food, don't you?

I don't weigh food, part portions, count calories or any of that dead boring stuff. No...I just stick to the paleo diet food list, cook up heaps of delicious paleo meals and the weight loss results come easy, peasy!

Have I convinced you that the paleo diet delivers results? Well you've got nothing to lose to check it out, right?

And I wish you the very best of luck.

Paleo Diet Results: Weight Loss The Easy Way

Leave a Reply